Wednesday, September 24, 2008

September 23rd our 2 year anniversary!


Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary. It was amazing! Jon had the day off from work. I didn't take the day off because I thought that we weren't going to be able to do anything because I have school on Tuesdays nights. But on Monday after I had received some flowers at work from Jon, he asked if there was anyway I could skip school just this once. I was able to too but I did need to go and turn in my homework. Then he asked me if I could get the day off. By my work of magic I was able to get Anna to cover my phone day and Mary A. to let me have the day off. Monday night Kelly and I went to our trainer and that is when I found out that Kelly knows everything that Jon was going to do the next day. But she wouldn't unzip her lips and tell me anything. So I went home to finish my homework and went to bed anxious to know what was going to happen the next day. I woke up the next day and Jon tells me to go and get my hair cut and my nails done. So I was able to get Brooke to do my nails at 3:30. And I was lucky I was able to get that appt with her. She is always completely booked! :-) So I went to go and get my hair cut at Supercuts where there was only one girl working. And come to know she was really good friends with My younger brother Garrick. She did a great job on my hair, I love it! I only cut three inches off and it's still long. After I got my hair done, Jon and I went and washed his car, which Jon got the pink and blue wax foam all over him and his clothes. We went to lunch with our good friend Matt and his almost girlfriend Rachael at the Olive Garden. Once lunch was over Jon went home and I went to my nail appt with Brooke. I love my nails! She did a FANTASTIC job! After my nail appt I went and dropped off my homework. While my nail appt and dropping off my homework Jon got his haircut. We went out to lunch to Goodwood, had an amazing dinner, and an amazing raspberry and blackberry cobbler with ice cream. We walked over to Famus Footwear to use my gift cards from work and to get me some new shoes. I was able to get two pairs of shoes. . some work shoes and new workout shoes. Then Jon and I went to Wal-Mart, after Famous Footwear, to get his anniversary present. Which he only picked out and we didn't get. We get home and Kelly and Anthony come over after Kelly gets off of school. Kelly and I were suppose to go to the mall to get my next present, an new outfit. But Kelly didn't get off school and to my house till 8"30 and the mall closes at 9. So instead Kelly and I went to Wal-Mart to get Jon's game that he wanted. I come home, Anthony is leaving and Kelly just drops me off. By this time I thought that the evening was over with, but I guessed wrong. When I walked down the stairs, Jon was at the bottom with a single red rose. Then he turns off all the lights, and there was a pathway of floating lite candles leading to our bedroom. When I reached our bedroom there was a dozen roses on the bed. It was amazing. I couldn't believe how he got this all together in so little time. We got ready for bed to watch a movie. Jon put in the movie that was the first movie we watched together. . . My Big Fat Greek Wedding. We both passed out around 10:30 fromt he busy and amazing day. It was a romantic, fun, exciting, amazing and a most wonderful day. I am going to remember it always.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh man..that is just so adorable! Congratulations on 2 years, huh!

Andee said...

What a perfect day! Don't you just love it when the guys lay on the romance!

P.S. By the way, I love the fact that you have our Edward Blog Link on your blog! You rock!! :)

Angela said...

Oh how sweet. I remember the day you got married. I was big and so pregnant and you were so pretty and Jon was so handsome. And there was delicious icecream involved. Man I love Leatherby's.

Kathy Habel said...

Congrats on the 2 years!