Monday, October 20, 2008

I can't get enough!

I don't know if you know but I LOVE movies! Jon thinks that I am crazy at times. But if I buy a movie that I enjoy I can watch it over and over and over and over again! Just ask Holli! lol She was my blockbuster when we lived in California and I would borrow movies over and over and over again. That summer I bet I watched Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire about 200 times. We bought Ironman 2 weeks ago and I believe that I have watched it about five or six times.

One of my all time favorite movies is scheduled to come out tomorrow. . . The Hulk. This movie is better than the one that came out a few years ago. And plus it has a tie into the movie Ironman. I have to wait patiently to buy it when we have the funds for it but you can count on me to have it soon. lol When Jon and I do get our own place with a mortgage I would love to have a wall full of movies that both Jon and I love!

Plus when I went on choir tour to San Francisco in 2005 I found a store just on the bay that had a lot of freeze frames of some of my favorite Disney movies. . . .Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast and some others. I still have not framed them but I sure do plan too. I am also trying to find some other freeze frames from other Disney movies.

Wal-Mart is not good when you reach the $5 a DVD display. The last time Jon and I were pulling in by the $5 a DVD display was about a month ago. We left Wal-Mart with 16 DVDs. We are now going thru WDA(Wal-Mart DVDs Anonymous) meetings with our good friends Kelly and Anthony. All of us are on step two, don't go into the entertainment section of Wal-Mart. Is has been hard but we are getting there together.lol

WE LOVE DVDS!!! :)

3 comments:

Andee said...

Marissa you are preaching to the choir! I have the SAME problem when it comes to the Wal-Mart $5 bin! Ask my husband!

I do agree with you on the new Incredible Hulk! A lot better than that other one! I need to go buy it!

:o)

we are a happy family said...

Ya I know the feeling. Movies are the best and it's a cheep date. I am going to have to watch the new incredible hulk I am hearing a lot of good things about it

Unknown said...

Your hillarious Mo Mo. Hey it could be worse. At least you dont have an addiction to something really expensive like diamonds or something like that. Movies aren't a bad option, especially when they are on the $5 rack.