Tuesday, August 25, 2009

BIG Ultrasound.

Today was the day I went in for the second try, big ultrasound. They were able to see the baby's organs better on this visit than the last visit 3 weeks ago. The baby is measuring at 20 weeks and 5 days. I was able to get a DVD of the ultrasound and some pictures.

The baby's little foot.



The baby's hand that was by it's mouth, so the doctor had a hard time to get a picture of it's upper lip area.


The baby's profile. :)


Oh and we did find out what we are having. . . . .

glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics, It's A Girl Glitter Graphics


We are going to name her Natalie Lee. And as others have already nicknamed LeeLee. :)
I can't wait to decorate her room once we find a house. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

The Ramirez Family said...

Congrats! Girls are fun. Cute profile pictures

Lace and Joe said...

Yep I like the nickname LeeLee. I think its cute!!! Joe thought of it.

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Grats Mo! So exciting! Let me know if you have a shower. I would love to come!