Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just some pictures. . . . . .


One of my favorite pictures. She was laying on my lap in the hospital wrapped in the soccer blanket my Mom's co-worker made for her. 

Jon's favorite picture of Natalie and I. It was a very precious moment that he captured.

Natalie wrapped up all cute by the nurse to help her feel more comfortable with gas. She was so little all balled up. lol

Sleeping nice and sound. 

Dad and daughter sleeping in. 

Again Dad and Daughter sleeping together. Natalie just loves cuddling up with Dad. 

4 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

She's adorable! Congrats.

The Ramirez Family said...

Congrats on your new bundle of joy. She is so cute! I hope that all is well with you and Natalie

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

That's great that she is home with you now! She is so adorable, and I love the pictures of her with you and Jon.

Heather said...

Natalie is so adorable and she looks just like you!!