Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bath time. . .

Finally after 2 -3 weeks after Natalie was born we were able to give her a real bath instead of a wash cloth bath. Has I had been told by others, some babies like baths others don't. Well Natalie is a baby that doesn't like baths one thing because she gets cold real fast. You can just see it in her face. Cami and Devin were very kind and gave us a baby bath for Natalie. Well her first real bath was really early in the morning and Jon was trying to put it together while I was getting her ready. Well he gave up on putting it together for he had just woke up. So we just had to use a towel to prop her up. lol She was not happy at all. But yet so cute still as she cried. 
I just can't help but laugh at this picture of her right after her bath. :) She was not happy till. . . . . 

I wrapped her up tight in her towel and held her. Oh the joys of being a mother. :)

P.S. I was able to get the baby bath put together after and I love using it!

2 comments:

::Kayla:: said...

FOR CUTE!!!

Mike and Christina Jenson said...

I bet she'll get to like baths real soon. Carter was the same, but now he is more like a fish. :-) The pictures of Natalie are so precious! Keep soaking up every minute because it's definitely hard to be away from them.