Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fuji Film Brite Green Camera

I got a new camera for my birthday!! :) I have been telling Jon for about a year now that I need a new camera. My old camera would only hold 51 pictures. I know, I know I could just get a new memory card. But after some research my old camera was not compatable to any other better memory cards. So Jon looked online and bought me a new camera for my birthday. I love it! Ans it's green!! It will make it easy when I need to find it. Now that my new camera is small enough rather than a brick like my old camera. I have it with me wherever I go. You never know when you are going to need. :) Since I now have a camera that I will hull around with me everywhere there will be alot more pictures.

1 comment:

Andee said...

I really love the color!!