Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Birthday. . .was fantastic!

So yesterday (Dec. 23rd) was my 22nd brithday. I had a great day. Jon was the best. Kelly took me after work to get a pedicure. I had to warn Jon that it was red nail polish and not blood. lol But Jon did a little surprise party for me at Kelly and Anthony's house. It was fun and cute. There was a pinata and we played pool before we went out to dinner. For my birthday/Christmas/2 year anniversary got upgraded my wedding ring, so to say. He got my original ring from Morgan Jewelers in which they have a thing were you can trade in you old diamond for a upgrade. This is what it looks like. . .



The 3 diamonds on each side are going to change. We are going to put blue sapphires in the middle of each set of 3. We had to order them so they aren't in yet. But I will put up a picture when it is finished. I love the ring. And so does Jon because it doesn't scratch him as much as the original ring did. lol We were able to keep the wrap from my original ring. So in the later years we will add a diamond to it and give it to one of our kids for when they get married. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. It was a fantastic day. I will put up more pictures once I get them on my computer.

2 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

So pretty mo!

Kathy Habel said...

Awesome upgrade! Glad you had a great birthday!