Thursday, March 5, 2009

Changes that came and are coming. . .


So, a few weeks ago, I said that I would put up an updated picture of my finished ring. Well, here it is with the blue saphires. I was without a ring on for about 3 weeks while the jeweler was putting in the saphires!!!!!! We got to keep the the diamonds that the blue saphires replaced. And we are planning that we will have those diamonds mounted in an earring set, and we want to give to our baby girl in the future (hopefully).






Another change that happened, I chopped my hair off! In the end my hair was shoulder length, with a long side bang. I was amazed how much lighter my head felt, after she had cut off about 6 inches. It has been a nice change. It take's less time to blow dry my hair and it saves on how much shampoo I use. haha! I know, I always said that I wouldn't cut my hair short but it was on impulse. On the bright side it will save money if I want to grow it out again. lol




The most exciting change in the family. . . . .



During the holidays we found out that two of our sisters are expecting. Holli and Ike are expecting a baby boy on May 21st. Lacey and Joe are due on August 28. It is exciting that Holli and Lacey, who have been best friends since they were young, get to experience the miracle of pregency together. We are so excited for both of them. Congratulations to you both! We love you!

No comments: