Thursday, March 5, 2009

Video games. . . are fun to play together as a family.

I was never into playing or watching the video games that Jon and his brothers or friends would play together. They seemed boring to me. But I found out that there is a game out there for everyone.

The pass couple of weeks I have gotten into video games on the xbox 360. The first game we got for me was Harry Potter. Jon swears that movie spinoff games are not good at all. Well I love it. hahaha! It is a lot of fun to play. And you can tell that they added details to the story that was not included in the movie but was in the book. The kiss between Harry and Cho is even in the game. But if you want to have fun with the kids and figure out some puzzles and you have a xbox 360, you should tryout this game.



Since Jon had signed up for xbox live he has been playing live with some co-workers. So one day we got the newest Call of Duty: World at War. Jon had played it at a friends house but not on xbox live and also heard for his co-workers how much fun it is to play on xbox live. He played the game on xbox live and he was glued for the night. hahaha! He really did enjoy it. It was a good purchase. But I don't think I will play the game, it's not really my type. :)




Then one Friday I came home having a not so enjoyful of a day I said lets go and get another game to get my mind off of what was bringing my day down. So Jon and I went to Game Crazy and couldn't really find anything other than the Guitar Hero that was sitting in the middle of the store. It was the complete set of guitar, microphone and drum set. We also bought a used copy of Rockband. Jon and I played it with Anthony for about 10 hours. It was a lot of fun. My favorite part to play is the drums and then the base. With my short fingers the guitar gets a little hard for me. lol

One thing that would make the greatest band game is if they took the songs off of Guitar Hero World Tour and put them on Rockband.

No comments: