Monday, June 29, 2009

Crazy 8's

8 things I'm look forward to...
- 4th of July
- July family beach house vacation in Cali
- Finding out the sex of our baby! :)
- Buying our home

- 3rd wedding anniversay
- Joe and Lacey coming home
- Holidays to come
- The birth of our child :)

8 things I did yesterday...
- Picked up the group at the trail head
- Gave Jon a hug and a kiss
- Drove home
- had some good food
- Relaxed
- Watched Jon play video games
- Cuddled with Jon while watching a movie
- Enjoyed getting into my bed at home.

8 things i love...
- Jon
- Our baby
- Parents
- Family
- Friends
- Family get togethers
- indoor soccer
- Growing together as a family

8 books I like to read...
- Twilight
- New Moon
- Eclipse- Breaking Dawn
- Chronicles of Narnia
- The Host
- fantasy
- History

8 places I'd love to visit
- Europe
- Alaska
- Hawaii
- Africa
- South America
- Australia
- Montana
- Some random place
- Meaning we go to the airport and get the next flight out to anywhere and go to explore it. (from Yes Man)

8 people I tag
- Holli
- Kathy
- Lacey
- Amanda
- Kari
- Andee
- Angie
- LeElla

No comments: