Monday, June 15, 2009

testing today. .

So today I went in for blood and ultrasound testing. Since my sister has Spina bifida I am put in high risk for having a child with Spina Bifida. So the 2-part test will tell us if the baby does have Spina bifida, Down Syndrome or Trismony 18. I won't know till about the end of July if the baby has any of these. So far the ultrasound test was normal. Meaning so far they cannot tell if the baby has Downs. The Spina Bifida and Trismony 18 won't have a result or where I fall on the scale till after the second blood draw after July 18th. I will keep everyone updated on what happens. Hopefully I can post the AWESOME ultrasound pictures later. I will have to scan them in.

Oh and on a side note. They measured the baby to be a week behind. Meaning that my OB will most likely push my due date back to January 3rd. Ugh. Another week I have to wait.

No comments: