Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Vegas Results!

Well I know it has been a little while but here are the results from our vegas trip. We had a great time. We left at 4:00 AM. The boys drank those 5-hour energy shots to help them stay all night and drive to Vegas. We arrived in Vegas 9:00 am (Vegas time). We went to Denny's for breakfast. Then we all were all so tired that we went to see if they would let us into our rooms early. They were able to let us in to one on them. We all slept till 4:00 pm. Then we got ready and went and walked the strip for a little bit.

We first went into MGM and say the kittys (lions). Were you can walk uder them they were sleeping right above us. I am too short to be able to touch them . :(



That is Anthony's hand trying to touch the lion. Even though you can just feel the glass. lol
We had to stop by the M&M factory. That is where we all got new sunglasses and saw the M&M movie "I lost my my M in Vegas".





Jon is trying out for the Captain pose off. j/k. But I think he would win! Kelly kind of looks like she is trying to grab something. lol That frame thing is right before the movie we saw.
At 8:30 we had tickets for Tourament of the Kings dinner show. We had so much fun at that show. We had front row seats and we were on the evil side. If you have not been to one of these shows, you should go. They have you on different sides. We were on the Dragon's side. We all lost our voices. And the announcer came around right before the show and talked to us. He called Anthony a "boy band wannabe". It was really one of the best times of my life going to that show.



All four of us right before the show started.





After the show the "Dragon" came out with his beautiful horse. I can't remember what kind of horse he was, but his coat was amazingly soft and a beautiful black.
The second night we had gotten tickets to the Stomp Out Loud show. All of us went shopping the day of and got new outfits for the show. I loved the dress I got. It was on sale! And I got new shoes too. Kelly's dress was the first dress she tired on and I believe that it was on sale also! We all got dressed up and pretty. It felt nice to pamper ourselves.




Jon and I asking what is that!







One of the guys from the show. He has a HUGE mouth. The show was so funny. We all couldn't stop laughing and the music was amazing. There was not that much talking in the entire show. I am not going to give all the comedy secerts just in case you go and see it. We were really happy that we chose this show to see out of all the others.


Kelly and I had to get a picture with the guy. He was really sweet.

We were so amazed with how HUGE his mouth was we had to compare Anthony's and his.
Who's do you think is bigger??



Kelly and I loved getting dressed up we couldn't not take a picture of us and oue hair!




My hunny bunny looked so handsome that night!
























I just had to put this one on cause I took that picture! lol
After the show we went to dinner at Camelot the steakhouse inside of the hotel Excalibur (the hotel we stayed in). It was a really good dinner! We were going home the next day, but we decide to pack up and leave later in the day. We didn't leave till 5:00 Sunday night. And we all had work the next morning. lol We had a great time and we are going to do it again. After we save up the money again.

2 comments:

Andee said...

You guys look great!

Ashley Nicole said...

I love the pictures of you and your thirteen year old husband - j/k you all actually look older in the pictures - must have been the fake id's haha -