Thursday, July 31, 2008

Can't I just read?

So this pass week I have came to the conclusion no matter how hard you try to relax and enjoy a good book , it's not going to happen. Everytime so far this week I have been trying to read my book Chronicles of Narnia, something comes up. Either we are house sitting which includes watering plants, playing and feeding the dogs and cats and cleaning. Or bachelor party goes all wrong (meaning that it doesn't even happen) and we decide to go to a movie instead. Or my car breaks down while I am at the DLD at 6:00 in the morning. I don't regret being busy with life. But hopefully sometime this weekend I will be able to finish my book, so by Monday I can have the fourth Twlight book ("The Breaking Dawn") in my hands. lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH FOR BREAKING DAWN! What happened with your car, and OH, i LOVE the new picture up top. SO CUTE!