Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Breaking Dawn continued. . . . . again

I only have 70 pages left in The Chronicles of Narnia. In which I will be able to finally read The Breaking Dawn and talk to everyone about what happened. YAY!!! So if I don't answer my phone or if you don't hear from me this up coming weekend . . . . I am enjoying my book of my favorite vampire gentleman. Go Edward!!! I <3 Edward Anthony Cullen!! Wish me luck on my fantasy voyage to Forks, Washington. :) See you when I get back.

2 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

I told you to put Narnia away. If you come back on Monday and have not finished Breaking Dawn - I will tell you the whole story!

Unknown said...

Notice we haven't heard from you since you said you were starting Breaking Dawn that weekend... haha Hope you finish soon!