Friday, August 15, 2008

The Breaking Dawn

I HAVE FINISHED!!! :)

I enjoyed every word of the book! I am sad that the story will not be continued but I am excited for Midnight Sun Edward's story. I noticed that I have laughed more in this book than the first three which makes the sadness of the story not continuing more barable. I would have to say that The Twilight Saga is best love story out there today and that ever will be. I am not going to give away anything regarding the book cause I don't want to give away anything to those who have not read it. Now we get to wait for the Midnight Sun (which I believe comes out in November) , the movie (Decemeber 12th!) and The Twilight Saga Guide (December 30th). If you have not read it yet, you should! It is full of surprises and excitement. :) If you don't know already here is the link to the first chapter of Midnight Sun Edward's Story, enjoy!!
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wasn't it great!! You want to know the crazy thing? Before it came out, Ike and I were disscussing what we thought would happen in the 4th book and I predicted it. I guess I just think like stephanie Meyer huh?

Kathy Habel said...

Loved Breaking Dawn too!